You can have the ultimate slow speed shredder in a portable package with the VZ950 Titan! Grind, crush and shred ceramic, metal, wood and more – all from a single machine! Special shaft geometry positions material into the perfect position for processing, then secondary double jawbreakers work with breaker bars to help operators achieve a more uniform final product size. In short, the 700 horsepower VZ950 Titan is the ultimate universal shredder on the market today!
The VZ950 Titan is designed from the ground up to be the best universal shredder available. The powerful cutting and shredding action from the standard shafts, or the special paddle shafts help fine-tune the end product to meet your spec. And special spacers designed by Bandit can adjust the side combs to regulate the size of the material as it works through the shredder.
Rip, shred and crush a wide variety of material with the VZ950. No other shredder can handle as wide a variety of materials. Operators can shred metal waste, appliances, building rubble and even whole cars! Then switch to green waste and construction and demolition waste. You can even size your end product based on your need!
The VZ950 is designed to be the ultimate shredder for every-day use. Low wear part costs, and easy access maintenance items limit downtime, and the modular design means everything is easy to access. Auto reversing functions protect the cutting and shredding tools, and large infeed hoppers mean operators can feed more material without as much sizing prep work.
- Patented dual-shaft design
- Precise cutting uses less energy
- Auto reverse function helps product cutting tools
- Low wear part maintenance
- Extra-long discharge conveyor
- Tracks provide exceptional maneuverability
- Transportation Specs- 425″/453″ long x 118″ wide x 169″/142″ high
- Weight- 70,600 lbs
- Engine- 700 HP Volvo Penta Tier 4f
- Hopper Volume: 318 cu.ft.
- Shaft- 99″ long x 32″ diameter
- Cassette Weight- 16,100 lbs.
- Torque- 500,000 ft./lbs.
- Conveyor Width & Speed- 31.5″ wide at 118″/ second
- Discharge Height- 11′ 5″
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs